Wednesday 19 September 2018

Tradejournal-19092018

How did my trade set up perform today? 

Yesterday, I did analysis based on technical and astronomical set up. 

Gail, HDFC bank and Bajaj finance has good movement. No movement in DHFL . Slow long covering is going on Hexaware.  I am happy with my trade selection.

I successfully executed my trades today though tempted to exit few times. 

Today's intraday  profit 

Bajaj Finance  2000
Hexaware          200

Trading account balance 201503 [ post all brokerage and taxes]

HDFC bank crossed below 200 MA after 20 months. I am planning to build up position in HDFC bank slowly so that I can sell call options to earn rental income from this script. Will accumulate more stocks once HDFC bank closes below 1950 , 1900. 

Will update once PnL report updated at Zerodha.

I would like to thanks all people who helped me to learn this wonderful profession in last couple of months. I will share a post on my learning journey, my mentors  tomorrow.

My goal is become a professional trader and investor. 


No comments:

Post a Comment