Wednesday 3 October 2018

High probability set up for 4th October NSE

Technical view


  • Crude  is going north wards
  • Indian Rupess are getting weak
  • Profit booking started in big stock stocks like RIL, TCS, Infosys  
  • There are some improvements in housing finance companies


Astrological view

Today moon is with Saturn star. Moon is Vridha awasta in cancer with Rahu
Today's Ascendant


  • Libra - Saturn in exalted  and Jupiter enemy
  • Scorpio - Saturn enemy.
  • Sagittarius - Saturn neutral and Jupiter ruling. Saturn is placed in Sagittarius.
  • Capricon - Saturn ruling , Jupiter debilitated 


Today there will be strong Saturn effect in market.

Today  I will track following stocks


  • Tatasteel
  • Cipla
  • Exide Industry
  • SBIN
  • Axisbank
  • Jswsteel
I will book profit at 0.5% and will place SL 1.25 ATR. This is not a good RR for trading

Post market update


Today was saturn day. Market did good correction today. Corrections started on top stocks in NSE like TCS, RIL and HUL. 

Trade summary

Tatasteel                 (1095)
Cipla                         501
Exide Industry          152
SBIN                       Trade not triggered
Axisbank                   190
Jswsteel                    (275)
Operation cost          (500)

Total profit             (1027) 

This is second day I am in loss. As per rule no trade next day. I will trade again on Monday. 
If I make loss on monday, I will take brake for 3 days . 

I set up this rule to keep myself motivated. This loss might happen because of aberration in market.

No comments:

Post a Comment